Saturday, September 8, 2007

Fever Dream

Antrozous Pallidus has a strange musty odor that I never smell in dreams. For a while I was walking, eating delicious meatballs (though how one can eat delicious meatballs and not smell delicious meatballs is a mystery that needs fathoming) and bushing away curtains. And IT came in a rush of art deco trains, the things that are the same, the things that are inevitable and the the things that are immaterial MUST enjoy cohabitation (else why should they nestle so close and comfortable?). There is warm filling in my strongbread life but it accompanies golden apples and other dangerous things, like words I didn't know I had forgotten (tintinabular!). I take the books too seriously and fall ill from excesses of meaning. The D. Lit. looks grave(n)ly: a worsening case of exphrasis.

No comments: