Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bildungsroman

Do matchsticks have souls? How about spice racks, beans (animus/esprit/pneuma/ruach) or flying machines? These are questions for Muppet wranglers and all other purveyors of semi-animate flesh.

Slowly it becomes clear that sprouting pricks out tattoos of fascination. All is brief pain (winds of discontent?) and blurred ink.

I apologize. If I am cryptic it is only because I cannot satisfactorily understand these things myself.

Perhaps you would care to take a stab?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well flying machines...duh. Our lady can be jealous, rambunctious, or mellifluous on any given day.
-S to the B

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you're talking about you crazy insane vampire lady.

hemeolian said...

I wasn't necessarily thinking of you, SB, darling, but I should have been. : )